Dear readers of the DigitalPHOTO magazine,
we are really happy that you want to participate in our contest and win one of the highly demanded workshop tickets for the PhotoKamp with Nick Saglimbeni, which has a value of 1499 EUR. Travel expenses and accommodation cost are not part of the prize.
We can promise you today, that you can expect an exciting weekend in Saarbrücken, during which you will not only learn a lot, but where we all will have a lot of fun together, too.
However, for the chance of winning the ticket you have to participate in our photo contest first.
The theme of the contest is:
Let your fantasy run free, maybe you want to let yourself be inspired by one of Nick Saglimbeni’s websites:
The conditions are:
- Every contestant may send in one (1) picture.
- The picture must be photographed and retouched by the contestant him/herself.
- The contestant has all unlimited rights on the picture.
- If persons are recognizable on the photo, the contestant possesses the necessary model releases and can provide them, if necessary.
- By participating in this contest, the contestant agrees that his photo may be published electronically or in print for non-commercial purposes. His name as photographer will be mentioned, but he will not receive a fee.
- The contestant agrees that his photo is possibly published in the magazine DigitalPHOTO.
For participation, please send in your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The maximum edge length should not exceed 2000 px, the resolution of 72 dpi is sufficient. However, please regard that in case your photo shall be printed, it must be made available in a printable resolution (300 dpi).
The winning photo will be selected by Nick Saglimbeni himself and be published in issue 09/2013 of DigitalPHOTO.
Closing date is July, 10, 2013, midnight (German time).
We are looking very much forward to receiving your contribution and wish you good luck!